1. Quality Documents. Power Resume Writing Services will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with your documents, However we will not monetarily refund any editing or writing services. It is agreed that once you have made payment through our secure online shopping cart, you will also receive an email confirming our services with the specified time frames for delivery. At this stage, a writer will be engaged to commence work and you have agreed to all terms and conditions as set out herein. If you are dis-satisfied with any documents that Power Resume Writing Services produce, you agree to work with us collaboratively, by either amending the document or clearly indicating what information you wish to be edited in written form. To ensure a high quality document, we will send a draft version to provide you the opportunity to consider changes or amendments. At this time, we encourage our clients to seek constructive feedback from 2 or 3 of your industry connections to verify the content and language used through out the document. We ask that you return the documents, with your amendments, and response to any questions we have posed, within 48 hours. If there is no communication received within this 48 hours, we will consider that the client is completely satisfied with the draft, and will then forward through the final version of the documents.
2. Cancellation Policy. When your resume information is sent to our career consultants, we will review the information sent within 24 hours of and are likely to commence preparations immediately. Resume writing sometimes needs to be done with a sense of urgency, as our clients may have an interview or job application they need to attend to ASAP.
In the event that a client wishes to cancel a resume writing service, the client would need to cancel within 1 hour of sending through the resume information to receive full money back. After this time, it is likely that a professional resume writer has been engaged to commence work on the CV or resume. To cancel a resume writing service, the client must call our offices on (03) 9012 9866 and speak directly with the career consultant who initially organized the resume to be done.
If the client cancels after this time, and work has already begun on the resume, the client will be charged the minimum payment of $75 as well as any additional time that has already been spent on your resume, at a rate of $66 per hour or fractions thereof. We will provide the client with a log of the time spent on your resume and create an invoice for the total charges incurred.
3. Failure to Complete the Questionnaire – Creating your new career documents is a collaborative exercise where we require our clients to complete a tailored questionnaire that gains a deeper insight into relevant experience, skills and knowledge. This questionnaire is individually customised and is done after extensive research has been conducted into how we need to pitch the client as the ideal candidate for the particular positions they apply for. If a client chooses not to complete the questionnaire, the process will be terminated at this stage and the client will receive 50% of the funds back into their bank account.
4. 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Power Resume Writing Services will entertain revisions for any resume bought by a client within 30 days from the submission of the first completed resume by Power Resume Writing Services to the client. In the event that a client fails to notify Power Resume Writing Services in writing regarding any requests for product revisions, then Power Resume Writing Services waives its liability to revise that client’s purchased product.
5. Third-party Sites. Power Resume Writing Services has links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Power Resume Writing Services does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this website and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Power Resume Writing Services disclaims all warranties. Power Resume Writing Services does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Power Resume Writing Services does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Power Resume Writing Services) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or corrections.
By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described below.
Use and disclosure of information
Any personal data that is acquired or stored by us is for resume writing services or career consulting purposes only.
In addition to providing our services to you, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- to maintain our relationship with you;
- for the purposes for which it was intended;
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- for purposes related to our research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
There will be occasions where we will need to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested. For example, if you request that we provide you with a professional resume, your personal information will be sent to one of our resume writers, who will carry out this work. We will take all necessary steps to ensure our writers keep your personal information private and confidential at all times.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to information
If you wish to request access to any other personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this website privacy notice, please contact us by email and provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it.
7. Power Resume Writing Services Website – All website users and customers of Power Resume Writing Services agree, that when using the services and information contained in this website hereby agree to abide by and acknowledge the following:
Limitation of liability – Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Power Resume Writing Services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, our materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Power Resume Writing Services is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any Power Resume Writing Services material, or with any of Power Resume Writing Services ‘s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Power Resume Writing Services .
Power Resume Writing Services is not responsible for any inability to access our services, temporary or otherwise. Power Resume Writing Services is not responsible for any errors made in our service. By using this website you acknowledge the fact that not all errors, omissions, and problems can be detected by Power Resume Writing Services and its editor. By using Power Resume Writing Services , you acknowledge and assume that even after using our career consulting or resume writing services, errors might remain in your document. Power Resume Writing Services is not liable for any of these undiscovered errors. Power Resume Writing Services is not responsible for the success of the resumes or career related products. As the owner of the documents, they need to be proactively sent out to the audience they were targeted for. Power Resume Writing Services does not guarantee jobs or employment success. Power Resume Writing Services is not responsible for any actions that do or do not result from the use of our services, including, but not limited to, successful acquisition of a job or the failure to land a job, even on account of our services.
We are proud to offer such guarantees to our clients because we have so much faith in our resume service and the information we provide in our career coaching sessions.
If you wish to talk to someone right now about your next career move or job search, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0468 333 548