With a 7 year track record of success, Power Resume Writing Services can help write your interview-winning Key Selection Criteria responses. We hold comprehensive knowledge of what is required and desired by public sector recruiters. When putting together your government job application it is vital that your Key Selection Criteria responses pitch you as the ideal candidate, with demonstrated competency in all essential areas.
Selection Criteria Responses that Deliver Interviews
Most professionals looking to apply for government roles are aware of the STAR formula (Situation, Task, Action and Result), however many of us don’t realise that there is so much more to this formula that what meets the eye. At Power Resume Writing Services, we have conducted extensive research into what public service recruiters are really looking for and how they want STAR examples presented. For an added edge that makes your application stand out amongst the hundreds received by these recruiters, Power Resume Writing Services are here to propel you to the front of the line.
Job Applications that Get You Noticed
In addition to our Australian Job Market research, we have also investigated the most common mistakes that see many applications go straight to the Recycle Bin. For example:
- Not including any examples – If you find yourself wracking your brain trying to think of a time that you demonstrated competency in a required area, and you can’t come up with anything, then you will most likely be considered “unqualified” for the position.
- Detailing irrelevant examples – Interpreting Key Selection Criteria is sometimes challenging, leading many applicants to describe situations that don’t actually address the criterion in its entirety.
- Utilising weak examples – There are many of us who struggle with remembering the biggest, best and most important times in our career, but choosing to use lower-level examples won’t impress these recruiters.
- Providing out-of-context examples – You may have come up with a relevant example that appears to be strong, but the environment or the situation is completely unrelated to the future job role.
- Conflicting Resume & LinkedIn information – If your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile don’t back up your Key Selection Criteria responses, this looks suspicious. You need to make sure that all documents are congruent with each other, to certify your honesty and further demonstrate your competency to perform the requirements of the role.
To avoid your application get pushed to the side, consider working from some high quality selection criteria templates:
Want help with Selection Criteria?
If you would like a quote for professional selection criteria writing services, we recommend Melbourne Resumes – key selection criteria writing service.
As writing selection criteria responses can become expensive if you want them written by a professional writer, we do have another alternative.
This is an online video training program that teaches you how to write like a professional writer. It comes with 100% money back guarantee that you will be perfectly satisfied, and it also give over 200 examples and templates of selection criteria responses.
Want Feedback on Your Selection Criteria?
Power Resume Writing Services do offer feedback on your draft responses.
Simply email through your key selection criteria responses and we will provide up to 5 – 10 comments on each selection criteria. This will give you clear instructions on what needs to be amended so you can improve the quality of your applications.
The fee for this service is just $66 per criteria, when you purchase the selection criteria service.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to enquire about our key selection criteria writing services.