If you’re seeking work in Australia, and need a top-notch resume, then you’ve come to the right place! Over the last 10 years, we’ve helped professional and senior level candidates to secure work from the following countries:
There is so much incorrect information out their on the web about resume formats, so we thought we would articulate exactly what needs to be put into an Australian resume:
Page 1 Professional Resume Example
Page 2 Professional Resume Example
Page 3 Professional Resume Example
Page 4 Professional Resume Example
If you are searching the web for information on how to write a resume or cover letter, we recommend you only bother with the Australian based sites, as Australian Resume formats are different than many places in the world. For example, the USA prefers a 1 page resume in most instances, and the UAE want to see your date of birth, nationality, date-birth and even a photo of you in your resume (did you guess that Anti-Discrimination Laws don’t exist for employment purposes?!)
Australian Resume Formats range depending on the level you are at within your industry.
Most Professional Resume Writing Services in Australia will create a new professional resume with 3 to 4 pages.
Recruiters like a short and concise resume layout, but hiring managers (aka employers) don’t mind if you go into detail on your career achievements and key projects, as it gives them great information to decide if you are worth their time in an interview.
There are exceptions to the rule:
- If you are a consultant, and have significant experience within the sectors that you are specialising in, then a 5 to 6 page resume can be appropriate.
- Similarly if you belong to the world of academia, then you may have a 5 to 6 page resume also.
- If you are a graduate, then a 2 page professional resume is fine.
Interested to See Resume Examples?
We’ve listed below the range of resume formats and layouts we use for various industries:
Please note that we create customised professional resumes, so the various sections and wording are all tailored to highlight your own unique skills, knowledge and experience. We’ll get to know your value to prospective employers through our questionnaire process, call us on 0468 333 548 to find out more.
- Executive Level – Professional Resume Example
- Senior Management Level – Professional Resume Example
- Consultant – Professional Resume Example
- Engineering – Professional Resume Example
- Marketing Manager – Professional Resume Example
Interested to See How We Can Help Move Your Career Forward?
Call and speak with a certified resume writer and career coach today. Call Bonnie on 0468 333 548 or fill in your details below and we’ll be in contact within a few hours: