By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described below.
Use and disclosure of information
Any personal data that is acquired or stored by us is for career consulting purposes only.
In addition to providing our services to you, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- to maintain our relationship with you;
- for the purposes for which it was intended;
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- for purposes related to our research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
There will be occasions where we will need to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested. For example, if you request that we provide you with a professional resume, your personal information will be sent to one of our resume writers, who will carry out this work. We will take all necessary steps to ensure our writers keep your personal information private and confidential at all times.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to information
If you wish to request access to any other personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this website privacy notice, please contact us by email and provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it.
We also use the world’s most secure system, which will give you a money back guarantee if anything ever gets charged to your account – ever!
If you want the technical details, there are 3 ways to confirm you are processing a secure online transaction. Up in your browser window, where you enter website address, the page should start with a ‘https’ instead of just ‘http’ employing the SSL encryption protocol:
1. A prompt will appear, advising you have a secure document
2. A padlock will appear on the bottom left hand side of the window. If you press on it, it will produce the secure certificate applicable to that website.
3. The http in the URL will usually change to https (the ‘s’ stands for secure)
1. Only the merchant sees the order details
2. Only the merchant’s banker sees the payment details, ie your credit card or bank account details are invisible to everyone except the bank.
3. The details of the transaction are entirely invisible to your Internet Service Provider or anybody else.
4. Every single order is encrypted and sent in military strength electronic code before your payment details are sent across the internet.
The obligation to trust third parties is totally eliminated. Even more reassuring is the fact that you receive real-time payment authorisations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for those credit cards nominated by you “Mastercard, Visa or Bankcard”.
You have my personal guarantee that everything possible has been done to make Power Resume Writing Services totally secure.
Phone: 0468 333 548